Powered By Blogger

Lake Superior Shoreline

Lake Superior Shoreline
Winter trek.

Welcome!

Welcome to the beginning of a future of blogs, tips, trips, tidbits and treks on here. I hope to share as much info as possible to get you started on your next road trip, hike or camping adventure in the Midwest, the U.P., or just to share and bounce ideas around.

Search This Blog

Pictured Rocks

Pictured Rocks
Stellar view!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ice Fishing, Winter Hikes and News.

With the winter winds picking up and the temperatures in the Upper Peninsula dropping with it, it is time to trek onto the Lake Michigan and Lake Superior ice to do some fishing.  I will be heading onto Little and Big Bay de Noc, as well as Lake Superior along the Northern Wisconsin shoreline near the Apostle Islands and Ashland Wisconsin, to get into some Walleye, Salmon and Trout.  Looking forward to it!  Anyone with tips or success, feel free to share it.   I promise not to take your spot or use your shanty!  If I do, I will leave the fire going and keep it stocked with cold beer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow--Winter Gear