Good afternoon! Well, if many of you did not awake this morning to the news flooded headlines of the passing of the "Health Care" bill, then you must be off hiking or road tripping somewhere and for that I am jealous. Either way, I am sure you heard the news about now. Merry Christmas! Looks like many of us will be hiking with more caution--at least those of us without health care. Listen, I am neither a Republican, nor Democrat, just so you know and I am not a politician, nor will I rant about it on here. I am an "American". That much is for certain. I am an outdoors nut, hiker, biker and one who is not swayed by the injustices of these "so called" politicians. I mean, who can you believe nowadays? I do not know what this new health care bill will bring, but in the meantime. Happy Holidays and if you have any great trips of hikes you have taken recently or are doing so...pass them along. Merry Christmas and keep on trekking!
No comments:
Post a Comment